I am invited to attend the Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker SD-P104 Cooking Demo conducted by Ms Theresa. I got to say that I am convinced by how wonderful this machine can create.
GLUTINOUS RICE KUEH (MUAH CHEE)
250g Glutinous rice flour ---mix with--- 375ml Water
1 tbsp Shallot oil
60g Fine sugar 150g Ground peanut
Some roasted sesame seed (blended)
(Mix above together only when ready to serve)
1. Place glutinous rice flour, water, and shallot oil in bread pan
2. Select mode no. 2, press start.
3. In last 10 minutes, stir dough with wooden chopstick.
4. Once ready, cut dough into bite size and coat with peanut mixture.
Note: Cooked in Panasonic bread maker SD-P104
|I got to say this is better than outside selling. It tastes so light, non-oily and non-heavy.|
FRAGRANT MIXED WHEAT BREAD
75g Whole wheat flour
175g Bread flour 30g Sunflower seeds
10g Butter 10g Melon seeds
1 tsp Salt 30g Raisins
2 tbsp Castor sugar 10g Black sesame seeds
1 tbsp Milk powder
200ml Cold water
1 tsp Instant yeast
1. Place above ingredients (except mixed nut and yeast) in the bread pan.
2. Place yeast into the yeast dispenser and nuts into the nut dispenser.
3. Select Menu no.2 for “Rapid “ mode, and select “Raisin” mode, next press start.
4. Once ready, remove bread from pan, leave to cool before cutting.
*Note: Best baked in Panasonic bread maker SD-P104
Baking time: 2 hrs using “Rapid” mode
|So soft, light, yummy, hot and nice fragrance.|
A. For bread:
350g Bread flour 1¼tsp Salt
1 tbsp Olive oil 225ml Cold water
1 tbsp Castor sugar 1 tsp Instant yeast
1 tbsp Milk powder
B. For toppings:
200g Cherry tomatoes 80g Black olives
2 tbsp Olive oil Some Black pepper
Some rosemary & paprika 140g Mozzarella cheese (cut into 1cm cube)
1. Place all the ingredients into the bread pan except yeast in the yeast dispenser.
2. Select menu 10 and press start. Display shows 45 minutes.
3. Once ready, remove dough from the bread pan and knead it on a lightly floured surface until elastic and springs back when touched.
4. Divide dough into 2 portions, shape dough into a flat circle and place it onto baking paper.
5. Press the cherry tomatoes, black olives and mozzarella cheese into the dough.
6. Leave dough to rise at 40C for about 50 minutes or till it doubles in size.
7. Brush the surface with olive oil, sprinkle with black pepper, rosemary and paprika.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 210C for about 16 minutes.
Note: Dough best prepared in Panasonic bread maker SD-P104. Best baked in Panasonic microwave oven NN-DF383 / NN-DS592.
FLAVOURED BUN ROLLS
A. For dough:
280g High-gluten flour 1 tsp Salt
50g Butter 25g Egg (beaten)
3 tbsp Castor sugar 2 tbsp Milk powder
160ml Cold water 1 tsp Instant yeast
Some black sesame seeds ½ Egg (for egg wash)
B. For fillings:
12 Hot dogs
C. For toppings:
2 tbsp Mayonnaise 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
30g Mozerella cheese Some paprika
1. Add all the ingredients into the bread pan except yeast into the yeast dispenser.
2. Select bread dough no.9, next press start.
3. Press “Stop” when you hear the beep sound. Take out dough.
4. Use spatula to divide the dough into 12 even pieces, shape them into balls, cover with towel, rest for about 15 mins.
5. Shape them into desired shape.
6. Roll out dough and wrap over hot dog.
7. Spray water on it and allow it to ferment for about 50 mins ( till dough rise double in size at a temperature of 40C)
8. Egg wash bun, pipe mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven at 200C for about 14-15 mins.
Note: Dough best prepared in Panasonic bread maker SD-P104. Best baked in Panasonic microwave oven NN-DF383B.
|I simply love this. It is so soft!|
I would say this Bread Maker is light and compact because the dimension is approx. 24.1(W) x 30.4 (D) x 32.2(H)cm and weight is 6.1kg. You may carry it anywhere (or to your friend's/ family's house) if you require. The Panasonic SD-P104 Bread Maker cost $329, from major electrical stores.
I decided to get myself one soon! I am a bread lover, therefore I am unable to resist this fast, easy, convenient, non-messy, natural, fresh way of HOME-MADE Bread Maker!! You do not have to be a professional baker to bake yummy, soft bread/dough!
Hopefully I can try out more new recipe!! Share with me if you have any nice or new or even unique recipes. Stay tune for my bakes using the Panasonic SD-P104 Automatic bread maker.
Thank you so much Panasonic and OMY.sg for this nice sharing session.
FOR MORE CREATIVE RECIPES
USING PANASONIC BREADMAKER,