Today, I am going to share about Lavender Body Cream (aka Calming/ Relax Body Cream). Many of you are asking me whether you can use it during pregnancy period. If you are having menses cramp, this is great help for you! Please read on for my own recommendation:
|Lavender Body Cream, 80g|
TIPS: YOU MAY MIX WITH GINGERCREAM IF YOU FIND GINGERCREAM TOO HOT :)
With calming effects and helps to relieves stress from the body. It has vitamin E and calcium powder which helps to (reducing bone loss, preventing osteoporosis), helps with production of cartilage, improve function and mobility of key joints, help slow or stop progression of osteoarthritis) and peppermint extract.By means of nano-technology, the ingredients are broken down into extremely fine particles to be easily absorbed by the body, thus maximizing its effect.
- Cooling and Relaxing
- Fast and Effective Relief Remedy
- Taiwan Traditional Formulated Remedy
- Cooling and Relieving Sensation
- Suitable to use during pregnancy to relieve stress.
- Ideal for Eldery to relieve insomnia
- Ideal for Ladies to relieve menstrual-ache
- Suitable for Teenagers, Adults, Pre/post pregnancy and Elderly
Apply a thin coat of Lavender Cream to the desired body area. Suitable for daily usage.
For external usage only. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive area.
Ingredient: Lavender oil, Vitamin E, Calcium Powder, Glucosamine Sulfate, Peppermint
Product Origin: Taiwan
When I start using it?I started using Lavender Body Cream during the last stage of pregnancy when my tummy becomes bigger, heavier and started to have neck-aches and difficulty in sleeping well. But you can see yourself that after applying the Lavender Body Cream on the neck and shoulders, it actually helps in reduce tension and stress.
How I use it?Well, you know, having big tummy makes you feel clumsy and unable to massage both shoulders and neck. This time, of course have to call hubby for help. And you may in return, help him to massage on his aching areas like neck, aching shoulders and etc. because he is also busy running errands for the preparation of baby arrival and might need these products too.
If you are using Ginger Cream and find it is too hot, just mix it with Lavender Cream. This is because Lavender gives a cooling sensation and Ginger gives a burning sensation, so by mixing both gives you a neutral and hot + cool sensation. Well, it works well too, especially the nice lavender fragrance helps in calming and relax.
How I feel after using it?
Well, after using it, I feel the cold sensation on the applied areas making me feel relax and relief. When I breathe in hard, I can feel calming in my mind. Best to use it before sleep or when doing lots of paper works on the chair without movement.
How is the fragrance?It is exactly smell like the lavender but is nice.
Did I continue using it?No, because at the moment I am fine :)
Who I recommend it to?I have highly recommended to many mummy, relatives, family, friends and especially for elderly.
What feedback I received?
- I have some pregnant mum telling me that she applied it on her back and it helps in relieve the backache during her 37th weeks. She likes the cool, relieved feeling and nice lavender fragrance.
- I have some mummy telling me that after they used it, they relaxed, relieve their tense feeling and able to sleep well.
- I have girlfriends feedback that it really relieve the menstruation cramps.
- Many adults and elderly used it to relieve their headache and tiredness.
- Many adults and elderly (both gender) feedback very effective and is almost immediate effect.
Where to buy?Mama Online Store
Blk 114 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4
Call/ Whatsapp: +65-9652 0526
Tues: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Sat : 11:00am – 7:00pm
Sun : 11:00am – 6:00pm
Hako Shop @ Kovan Heartland Mall
Blk 205 Kovan Street 21 #03-00
Call: 6284 6830
Mon to Sun: 10.30am – 9:30pm